There is no such thing as change, more of me, being better, or acting differently. It is about being awake, alive, and constantly transforming, in the present.
About the NWTA: If you have not heard of Mankind Project, all is good. Just know it is a transforming experience for me that I choose to share with you now.
1. NWTA is a rebirth; My Little Boy lives and My Gold mine is open. There is no such thing as change, more of me, being better, or acting differently. It is about being awake, alive, and constantly transforming, in the present.
2. First Staffing was a revelation around how I create chaos … from everything … and nothing. How that chaos, while made up, works for me beyond the first staffing is to serve as a fuel for transformation in me. It is a powerful way of serving others
3. IGroup is energy, renewal, constancy, contribution, and a grounding inside the love of Community; the electrical current in the wall is a metaphor about how always powerful IGroup with Spirit guidance and Blessing are, how always available they are … just plug in … as you would to connect your phone charger (simplicity). It gives me a sense of how I am a part of that important “human contribution (energy) circuitry”; when feeling out of integrity, just plug in, be in service, and once again, transformation continues
4. So much to do, so little time, and that is perfect.
5. Self-Affirming, Loving, Worthiness, Control over Self
6. Taking on Leadership as a State of Being (behavior), not a rank, mandate, or bully pull pit. Just showing up, authentically, may be enough - Not coveting leadership as a prize is the gift to the next leader necessary to empower moving the container forward – being impeccable in the word can be enough leadership – listening is the missing gift; Community is to be treasured; the sanctity of the Container is how work gets done. As Leader, feelings of growth by letting constructive conflict exist as a tightening of Container and Community may require a “less is more” proposition
9. I neither have to wait for my Father to die, nor wait for permission, to be a man or a leader.