TO CREATE A SAFER WORLD BY GROWING BETTER MEN.
The most positive life-changing weekend experience we know of, the New Warrior Training Adventure is our flagship program. After participation in the NWTA, you are invited to attend our other world-class leadership, eldering, mentoring, and multicultural trainings.
Our Men’s Groups
There are men’s groups meeting every night in 34 regions across the USA. You are invited to check us out and learn how ‘doing the work’ of sitting with men can profoundly impact how alive, successful, inspired, and grounded you can be. Email a local contact man to connect with a Men’s Group.
We are building and supporting the emotionally mature, accountable, and compassionate male role models that our communities so desperately need.
WE PROVIDE CUTTING EDGE EXPERIENTIAL TRAINING AND LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS FOR MEN.
- We will sponsor and run over 125 personal development training programs this year in over 12 countries.
- We’ll support an additional 100 weekly follow-up programs to help men form new habits over time.
- In 2016, close to 2,000 men will participate in our flagship training, the New Warrior Training Adventure, joining almost 60,000 other men who have taken this life-changing challenge over the last 31 years.
WE SUPPORT A GROWING AND DIVERSE NETWORK OF PEER-FACILITATED MEN’S GROUPS.
- The ManKind Project currently supports over 1000 independent men’s groups [called ‘Integration Groups’ or ‘I-Groups’] in over 14 nations.
- We serve close to 10,000 men weekly or bi-weekly with ongoing peer-mentoring and men’s community.
- We provide training, curriculum development, logistical support, best practices and communication tools for the men in our men’s groups.
WE SUPPORT MEN TO DEVELOP, REFINE, AND LIVE MISSIONS OF SERVICE IN THE WORLD.
- One outcome of the New Warrior Training Adventure is a personal mission statement which emerges from a man’s deepest needs and his deepest gifts.
- Our Men’s Groups support and encourage service work in local communities across the country.
- We promote, support, publicize, and celebrate men’s personal missions of service.
- The ManKind Project has awarded over 200 Ron Hering Mission of Service Awards recognizing men who have made significant contributions to the the world through service. … meet some of these men here