New Warrior Training Adventure
Training starts on Friday evening after 5 pm (exact times vary)
and ends on Sunday afternoon after 3 pm (exact times vary).
NWTA Dates / Locations
|Title||City||State / Province||Country||Start Date||Specialized **||Registration|
|Philadelphia June 2023 NWTA||New Hope||PA||US||06/09/2023||Click To Register|
|South Central June 2023 NWTA||North Zulch||TX||US||06/09/2023||Click To Register|
|Switzerland June 2023 NWTA||Saint-George||CH||06/09/2023||Click To Register|
|Ontario June 2023 NWTA||Fingal||ON||CA||06/09/2023||Click To Register|
|British Columbia June 2023||Chilliwack||BC||CA||06/16/2023||Click To Register|
|Belgium June 2023 NWTA||Gedinne||BE||06/23/2023||Click To Register|
|UK (England) July 2023 NWTA||Exeter||DEV||GB||06/30/2023||Click To Register|
|Germany July 2023 NWTA||Hofheim||DE||06/30/2023||Click To Register|
|New Zealand July 2023 NWTA||Swanson||AUK||NZ||06/30/2023||Click To Register|
|Northwest July 2023 NWTA||Rochester||WA||US||07/07/2023||Click To Register|
|Mid Atlantic July 2023 NWTA||Charles Town||WV||US||07/07/2023||Click To Register|
|Mexico July 2023 NWTA||Atlacholoaya||MOR||MX||07/28/2023||Click To Register|
|British Columbia (Nisga'a Nation) August 2023 NWTA (Indigenous)||Gitlaxt'aamiks||BC||CA||08/18/2023||Click To Register|
|Intermountain August 2023 NWTA||Mackay||ID||US||08/25/2023||outdoor||Click To Register|
|Southern California August 2023 NWTA||San Juan Capistrano||CA||US||08/25/2023||Click To Register|
|Germany September 2023 NWTA||Königslutter||DE||09/08/2023||Click To Register|
|Hawaii September 2023 NWTA||Pahoa||HI||US||09/08/2023||Click To Register|
|South Central September 2023 NWTA||North Zulch||TX||US||09/08/2023||Click To Register|
|Mid Atlantic September 2023 NWTA||Charles Town||WV||US||09/08/2023||Men Of Color||Click To Register|
|Wisconsin September 2023 NWTA (OA)||Almond||WI||US||09/15/2023||Click To Register|
|Southern California September 2023 NWTA||Palomar Mountain||CA||US||09/22/2023||Click To Register|
|St Louis September 2023 NWTA||Kaiser||MO||US||09/22/2023||Click To Register|
|Belgium September 2023 NWTA||Gedinne||BE||09/22/2023||Click To Register|
|Upstate New York September 2023 NWTA||Penn Yan||NY||US||09/22/2023||Click To Register|
|British Columbia September 2023||Chilliwack||BC||CA||09/22/2023||Click To Register|
What is a Specialized NWTA?
A Specialized NWTA (*these have often been called Gateways) uses the same globally respected protocols as every New Warrior Training Adventure, with cultural, accessibility, or demographic changes. It is specially geared to meet the needs and life circumstances of a particular demographic. The training staff will, as much as possible, be comprised of men who identify as members of the demographic, or who have special skills to meet the needs of the men participating. The intent is to 'make the minority the majority,' honoring the lived experiences and social and cultural realities for those attending.
Barrier Free – Gateway New Warrior Training Adventure with increased accommodations, assistance, and accessibility for men with a wide range of disabilities.
Deaf / HH
- Deaf / HH – Gateway New Warrior Training Adventure for Deaf / Hard of Hearing men.
- GBTQ – Gateway New Warrior Training Adventure for Gay / Bi / Trans / Queer / Questioning men.
Men of Color (BIPOC)
- Men of Color (BIPOC) – New Warrior Training Adventure primarily staffed and led by men of color (BIPOC - Black, Indigenous, and People of Color).
Obvious African Ancestry
- Obvious African Ancestry – New Warrior Training Adventure primarily staffed and led by men of obvious African ancestry (African American men and beyond). Organized by the Brothahood of MKP, a national group of men of obvious African ancestry organized to support trainings and programs for Black Men.
Pan-Asian, Middle-Eastern (PAME)
- Pan-Asian, Middle-Eastern (PAME) – New Warrior Training Adventure primarily led and staffed by men who claim heritage to various parts of Asia and the Middle East. This includes, but is not limited to, men with heritage from East Asia (China, Japan, Korea, etc), South Asia (India, Pakistan etc), Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, etc), and the Middle East (Jordan, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, etc). Participants with Pan-Asian or Middle-Eastern heritage are invited to attend.
- RAW – Reduced Amenities Weekend. New Warrior Training Adventure held primarily outdoors, sometimes in a wilderness site, with tent accommodations and reduced amenities. Details vary from site to site.
- Urban – Gateway New Warrior Training Adventure held in an Urban Center.
Young / YWTA
- Young - YWTA – Gateway New Warrior Training Adventure specifically geared to men aged 18-35 years.